Red pop-up says "Internal Error called in illegal state".
This can occur when a Canon CR-55, CR-25 or CR-180 transport jams and the SB logging service is running. The Silver Bullet Flex application will indicate the transport is dead.
- First, turn off scanner and exit Micro. Turn on scanner, then re-open Micro.
- If the error still occurs:
- Go to Control Panel in the Start Menu. Click on System Security | Administrative Tools.
- Open Services. Find and select SBT Log and stop the service.
- Delete the Ranger Log files on the C drive.
- Turn off the scanner, and reboot computer.
- Once rebooted, turn the scanner back on and restart Micro.