Since the pocketing option will not work in Premiere, you need to edit the .ini file.
- First, be sure you can see hidden files and folders.
- Search "folder options" in the start menu, and open.
- Select the View tab.
- Under Files and Folders>Hidden files and folders, select "Show hidden files, folders, and drives".
- Click OK.
- Under (C:)>Program Data>Silver Bullet Technology>Ranger>CR-180II>API Files, open CR180Options.ini.
- The rule you need is UseCouponSorting in the General Section.
- When set to 0 -- Sorting based on whether a document has MICR or not is disabled
- When set to 1 -- Documents without MICR (or with unreadable MICR) go to pocket 1
- When set to 2 -- Documents without MICR (or with unreadable MICR) go to pocket 2
Voilà! Problem solved.